Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Ebil Fitness Camp Day 004

Ok, this is not really a day to day thing. I have issues with keeping focused on personal projects. The fitness camp is an exercise for me to get to know my rig (blender rigify plus a simple face rig). I'm not worried about accurate motion or timing yet. I'm still getting a better understanding of the rig and making Ebil move. Seeing where the model breaks.  The only guideline I have set for myself with this is I start with a clean rig each time. I have a base file I start each session with. I then save as day00x_funoftheday. All of the animation is from scratch each session. I believe the only way to improve is to repeat it, A LOT.


Day 004 Situps

Made several model and skinning changes and reanimated the the situps.


Fixed most of the tearing along the waist. Still need to tweek.

No comments:

Post a Comment