Saturday, January 24, 2015

Rig revamp and Face rig

New Year New tweaks

Started revamping assets a few months ago. Builts some cars and beefed up the set. Anything I could do to avoid working on Ebil's model and rig. Finally sat down last week and started slogging through the skinning problems I was having with rigify. relearning all the things I did not really learn in the first place. I ended up scraping my old rig because I just simply broke it. I adjusted Ebil's base mesh a bit made a few improvements. Started creating shape keys for shoulder and hip deforms. It just did not seem to work for me the way it does for the gurus. Then about 2 days ago it all started working.
Here are some of the current results.





Working on lipsync shapekeys next. Then onto Timmy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment